- Hold/handle puppy while touching ears, mouth, feet, toes, and tail.
- Introducing puppy to temperature changes and textures inside the whelping box.
- Continue newborn to two weeks routine (above) while adding toys to whelping box.
- Introduce to the crate. Introduce to the grooming process.
- Brushing, nail clipping, cleaning ears, etc. Puppy Gym
- Continue crate time, and grooming process, and puppy gym.
- Continue the above and add Individual Time. Training commands with Introduction to Collar/Leash.
- Time to go to their "Forever Homes"
Potty training is an important step in training your dog.
Training a puppy to pee outside takes 4 to 6 months on average, but it can be a lot quicker if you are very consistent about taking your puppy outside every few hours.
Some puppies can be potty trained in as little as two weeks.
(We offer a vaccination records page with your puppy pack to help with record keeping)
-your veterinarian will direct you on vaccines this is a guide only.-
6 – 8 weeks (puppy will receive with Health Certificate when go home)
Distemper, measles, parainfluenza
10 – 12 weeks
(vaccines for distemper, adenovirus [hepatitis], parainfluenza & parvovirus)
12 – 24 weeks
14 – 16 weeks