ELITE EURO GOLDEN’S
I, Tiffany Dickerson, the Breeder/Seller, do here by agree to the sale of one (1) puppy of the following description:
Breed: _Golden Retriever_ Sex: _Male / Female_
Color: _Cream / Gold / Red_
I, the Buyer do hereby agree to buy the above-mentioned puppy in respect to availability, and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Buyer will pay to Seller the total sum of $_______ as the full purchase price of the puppy. Buyer has previously paid to Seller a non-refundable deposit of $_500_ at time of execution of this Agreement. Remaining total due upon pickup or before delivery is $_______. Buyer agrees to pay the remaining total balance of puppy including any additional boarding costs of $30 per day after the weekend following puppy pick up date in addition to any extra costs incurred for vaccinations and veterinary care after puppy has been sold to Buyer and is of 8 weeks old. Final balance is due at the time Buyer picks up or before shipment of puppy. Acceptable final payment method is Cash Only. We DO NOT accept Final payment using Personal Checks or PayPal.
The puppy is sold to Buyer and Buyer purchases and accepts the puppy in “as is” condition and Seller makes no guarantee of warranties, express or implied, concerning the health of the puppy except as expressly and specifically set forth as follows within this agreement:
1. Buyer will have puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 24 hours of leaving sellers property. If Buyer’s Veterinarian determines the puppy to have a serious illness or congenital defect, Buyer may agree to work out an agreement with Seller to remedy the situation as agreed and thereafter Seller will be no longer liable or owing Buyer anything in respect to puppy. Or Buyer may return puppy to Seller for another puppy, provided the puppy is in the same condition as at the time of delivery and provided Buyer delivers to Seller a verified letter from the Buyer’s Veterinarian confirming that the puppy has serious illness or a congenital defect which existed in the puppy at the time it was removed from Seller’s premises. This is subject to confirmation by Seller’s choice of Veterinarians. The Seller does not guarantee against possible infection of puppy by parasites or protozoa (eg: Giardia Lamblia, Toxacara Canis, Toxacara Leonine, Ascaris Caninum, Coccidia Isospora, etc.)
a) Buyer will be required to activate puppies free 30-day Trupanion insurance policy for instant coverage and no upfront costs to buyer at a minimum of 24 hours before or after receiving said puppy. Trupanion contact Call: 855-266-2156 using Access Code: BR1EE6220.
2. The Buyer acknowledges that the application for registration of this puppy is limited as defined by the American Kennel Club (AKC) and this puppy is not being sold for the purposes of breeding. Neither Seller nor Buyer supports any breeding whether purposefully or accidentally bred. If for any reason, a litter of puppies is results from an Elite Euro Goldens dog/bitch the Seller will collect from Buyer a penalty fine of $2500 per puppy born, and Seller has the option to permanently repossess the sire or bitch found to be of Elite Euro Goldens lineage along with litter.
3. Buyer may not sell or, in any other way, transfer ownership or possession of the Dog without written consent of the Seller. If the Buyer decides that they can no longer care for the animal purchased, the Buyer is required to contact the Seller immediately and to return the dog back to Seller. Seller has the right of first refusal with no exchange of monetary funds.
4. Buyer agrees to provide annual vet exams, to continue all required vaccines and annual boosters, regular de-worming as recommended by their vet. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees.
5. Buyer agrees to provide adequate housing away from the elements. The dog must mainly reside in the house and a fenced yard or kennel and adequate shade are required.
6. The value of the bitch/dog for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the bitch/dog, and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of show dog, shipping fees, travel, or maintenance expenses.
7. To keep dog in good physical condition and proper weight as obesity effects hips and elbows and overall quality of dog’s health.
8. If you choose to spay or neuter puppy, we require doing so no sooner than 1.5 - 2 years of age. This allows dogs to keep hormones for better health and reduce risk of cancer amongst an array of other potential conditions.
9. Should the agreed upon breeding not result in pregnancy or produce enough puppies to satisfy the pick number stated on contract buyer agrees for deposit to be moved to next available litter or puppy of same sex and quality.
10. Deposits are understood to be non-refundable with 12 months acceptance period. The acceptance period does not include any waiting time for puppy availability by breeder. There are 12 months for Buyer to move deposit to next available litter of their convenience or change color or sex preferences.
1. Puppy has received its first vaccine and has been wormed at proper times. If within 24 hours of receiving the puppy and puppy is examined by a licensed veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at risk due to a life-threatening genetic defect, owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy and all papers pertaining to puppy back to the breeder within three days of the examination. Seller will replace the pup with a pup of equal value, same gender and the same breed, as pups are available. Buyer will be responsible for all veterinary and transportation costs.
2. Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder’s possession. Educational material will be in your puppy pack. Seller does not support any "anti-vaccine" regimen. Acceptable ONLY is the maintenance of all vaccines by a certified veterinarian. Buyer agrees to keep the Dog's yearly Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, and Bordetella vaccinations up to date and any other vaccines that are recommended by the buyer’s veterinarian for the location dog resides.
3. Seller guarantees 2 years from the date of purchase or by dogs 2nd birthday, whichever comes first, the eyes and heart, hips and elbows of puppy per North Carolina Health & Safety Codes. This guarantee is non-refundable. If Buyer’s Veterinarian determines puppy to have moderate or severely affected genetic conditions of the above stated conditions, that adversely affects the quality of life as a family pet, If the claim occurred within the first (2) years from the date of purchase or by dogs 2nd birthday, whichever comes first and is valid, the Seller will replace the pup with a pup of equal value, the same gender, and the same breed, as pups are available, the Buyer is responsible for all veterinary and transportation costs. The Seller furthermore reserves the right to have the puppy examined by the Veterinarian of their choice to confirm the diagnosis. If Seller does not have a selection of puppies at the time of any such claim any surgical or medical procedures will be done at the Seller’s discretion. If the dog being replaced is used for breeding during, prior or after, the claim will be void.
4. Eyes/Heart Guarantee. The Buyer must have the heart condition confirmed by means of an echocardiogram and if genetic eye disease is suspected, a CERF examination must be done by the time the dog reaches one year of age by a licensed canine ophthalmologist. Suspected genetic defects must have a veterinarian confirmation and official OFA preliminary consultation. Vet confirmation must state that he/she feels that the condition is congenital and not the result of an injury or abuse including over exertion of any kind.
6. Hip/Elbow guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip dysplasia that adversely affects the quality of life as a family pet must have veterinarian confirmation and official OFA preliminary consultation. Vet confirmation must state that he/she feels that the condition is congenital and not the result of an injury or abuse including over exertion. If hip dysplasia is suspected, the Buyer will obtain x-rays. All veterinarian documents and x-rays must be submitted to the Seller.
7. The Seller will not pay any veterinary costs incurred for either of these tests, x-rays, office visits or any treatments; only replace the dog with a puppy from a future litter after the 24-hour purchase period. Breeder reserves the right to have second opinion from a personal vet and obtain Genetic DNA to determine the dog.
8. In the case of sudden demise of puppy, seller must receive a written notice of puppy’s death from owner’s vet, along with a necropsy report stating precise cause of death. The breeder will not be held responsible for any veterinary costs incurred. Only replace the dog with a puppy from a future litter after the 24-hour purchase period if proven to be a life-threatening genetic defect.
9. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship or temperament of any puppy. All puppies have undergone (ENS) Early Neurological Stimulation classes and are clear of genetic NCL through parentage.
10. To be covered by this guarantee, the puppy must be owned by original owner named in this agreement and be registered under the original AKC paperwork.
11. Breeder does not guarantee against non-threatening puppy problems i.e. parasites, hernias, missing or misaligned teeth, infertility, allergies. Breeder does not guarantee against avoidable diseases caused by improper care or neglect by the Buyer. The puppy is healthy at the time of sale and has been seen by a registered vet before leaving. The puppy has had the immunizations and deworming provided in the health record.
12. In the unlikely event that litigation is necessary, both parties agree that all litigation will be held in Durham County, North Carolina. Buyer has read and understands all of the terms and provisions contained in this Agreement. Buyer understands that the terms and provisions contained constitute a bunding agreement and constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the sale and purchase of the above stated puppy.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NULL AND VOID THIS AGREEMENT TO SELLER’S DISCRETION:
1. Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
2. Dog has been bred.
3. Not Feeding dog Farmina Diet and NuVet Plus Supplement.
4. Evidence of Neglect or Abuse including but not limited to the following:
Buyer permitting the dog to be underfed or overfed at any time.
Underfed: Ribs are highly visible and easily felt under coat along with hips and spine.
Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side. (Please take into consideration how thick of coat your dog has when viewing.)
****** Final Payment at PICKUP: REMAINING BALANCE IS REQUIRED IN FULL, INCLUDING ANY BOARDING FEES, UPON PICKUP OF SAID DOG. EXCEPTABLE PAYMENTS AT PERSONAL PICKUP INCLUDE CASH or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY
****** Final Payment at DELIVERY: ALL FUNDS ARE TOO “CLEAR” SAID BANK ACCOUNT PRIOR TO DELIVERY OF SAID DOG. ACCEPTABLE PAYMENTS FOR DELIVERY ARE BANK WIRES.
BANK: TRUIST BANK
ROUTING DOMESTIC# (RTN/ABA): 053101121
BRANCH ADDRESS: 5028 North Roxboro Street, Durham, NC 27704
ACCOUNT #: 1340007687507
SWIFT (INTERNATIONAL): BRBTUS33
Thank you in advance,
If you accept the terms and conditions as stated above, please execute using signature on the lines provided below.
ELITE EURO GOLDENS
Tiffany K. Dickerson
BUYER PRINTED NAME:
BUYER SIGNATURE: ____________________________________________ DATE: ____________________________________________
BUYER’S SHIPPING AIRPORT: ____________________________________________
(if applicable to shipping otherwise N/A)
A NOTE FROM THE ELITE EURO GOLDEN’S FAMILY
“REPUTABLE BREEDING AND SALES ARE OUR LIFE’S PASSION”
“IT IS OUR PRIVLAGE AND HONOR TO ASSIST YOU IN FUTURE GENERATIONS OF GREAT GOLDEN RETRIE