Hi Friends, thank you for your interest in our amazing dogs.
There is great pride placed in breeding top pedigrees and healthy passing clearances and genetics.
How To Reserve A Puppy:
1. Puppy Application: Puppy reservations can be made after we approve the Puppy Application and speak/message with you and understand more about the new home our puppies are going to and have a full understanding of what you are looking for in a puppy. Please review our Policies page to save time and understand what is expected. We look forward to reviewing your application and try to respond ASAP but we do ask to please allow us a day to respond as it can get busy.
2. There is a Companion Puppy Reservation's List where your deposit and contract will be added for the next available puppy. The list is split into male and female options. This list starts at 3rd Pick puppy per litter.
There is a Top Pick Puppy Reservation's List for 1st and 2nd picks for show/breed/pet homes. They can be a little longer to recieve as they are only 2 male and 2 female puppies per litter. You would have to wait pending where you are on the list. It must be understood that breeder has the right to reserve (1st) first pick male or female at any time.
Please inquire about top picks list pricing. Top Pick Puppies are priced differently.
2. Deposit/Contract: We ask that you please wait until we have approved your application before placing your deposit as deposits are non-refundable. However, your deposit is good up to (12) months after deposit has been placed.
Your reservation will be added to the Reservation's List in order of $500 deposit through PayPal on our website. Again, deposits are non-refundable but are good for (12) twelve months after being placed. Puppy selections are available in order of available litters starting at (3rd) third pick. No specific breeding pairs may be reserved. Total cost including deposit is $3,000. The deposit officially holds your puppy spot and the remaining total will be due cash, cashiers check, money order, or bank wire upon pick up or delivery.
3. Shipping: We do offer shipping through the PetSafe Program. Flying conditions are environmentally controlled with food, water and regular monitoring. Shipping is additional and would include crate, health certification, and or any additional vaccinations or materials that would not otherwise be given at pick up.
4. Choosing Puppy: Buyer's official puppy choice is made either by (7) seven weeks of age or after the litter has received their Vet Health Exams. Should any puppy from a current litter need extra attention or medical care it will be held back by the breeder and not offered for sale.
5. Pick Up: Buyer will pick their puppy up at (8) eight weeks of age. Buyer will have through that weeks upcoming weekend to pick up their puppy. Starting the following Monday a $30 per day boarding fee will be applied to your total at pickup or delivery.
If we need to hold your puppy for any amount of time after the pickup period, it must be understood that your puppy must be paid in full.
NOTE: Not paying in full will mean that you have forfeited your puppy and deposit. It will also mean that you have relieved us of any further obligation to you and we will be free to sale the puppy to the next available buyer. The additional boarding etc will be applied when pickup or delivery date arrives.
You can expect to be asked if you understand all of our Procedures and Policies.
Note that pregnancy confirmations are around (30) thirty days in the (63) sixty three day gestation period. Once the puppies are born we work hard to update puppy pictures every two weeks and begin working with the puppies using Early Neurological Stimulation for young pups (ENS) for a confident healthier future family member.
See all puppy pictures on the Elite Euro Goldens Facebook Page. Please be patient as puppy pictures are not an easy task, so taking pictures more often than every two weeks may not be possible.
1. Puppies go home after a puppy spa day of bathing, clipping and grooming.
2. Along with all the contents of his/her Puppy Pack including (Health Records Form for your Vet) with updated vaccinations and wormings.
3. Puppy Exam by a Board Certified Veterinarian.
4. Information on your puppies current diet of Life's Abundance Puppy and All Life Stages Formula and NuVet Plus supplement. (Everything we use is available on our website on the Puppy Products page) You can also look forward to informative emails and reminders.
5. Trupanion dog insurance for (30) thirty days free. This is to be activated (24) twenty four hours before your puppy goes home. You will receive details.
6. AKC REUNITE Microchip Registration. Your puppy will be microchipped and you will receive details on registering his/her microchip with your personal information.
There is a (1) one year Health Guarantee on all of our puppies and an extended personal guarantee if you keep puppy on our Life's Abundance diet and NuVet Plus supplement which can conveniently be purchased on our website by going to the Puppy Products page.
If you are interested in a puppy reservation please fill out a puppy application and we will be in touch soon. Also, we are available for a call, leave a voicemail or text us during business hours. We are happy to speak with you. A puppy is an exciting time. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Be well Friends,